A successful project starts with planning and design; no matter how small or large the project. A well-considered design will bring your idea to fruition and minimise any potential disruptions in the build process.
Outdoor Society provides a comprehensive design and project management service. We will work collaboratively with you to create a unique, custom landscape design that not only fulfils your brief, but meets your individual lifestyle requirements. Our team of experts meticulously create masterful designs that compliment the aesthetic of your property whilst providing functional solutions that maximise the usage of your outdoor space.
The Design Process
- One of our professional landscape designers will arrange a free site visit to assess your property and the proposed space
- Here we will learn more about your ideas, lifestyle requirements and design objectives
- During this consultation we will discuss design and construction options suitable to your existing space
- Based upon the consultation a design proposal will be prepared outlining any costs associated with the design of your dream outdoor space
- Several design options for both hard and soft landscaping will be explored and presented for client review
- A survey will be arranged to facilitate the location of site features
a. Once the successful outdoor design has been selected, a complete Cad design will be prepared illustrating how all of the elements come together to create your beautiful outdoor space.
b. Documentation is provided before beginning the construction stage
Please contact us to discuss your design requirements